As we all know in dating or any relationship, not everyone will match your requirements and that’s just as true for a SD/SB relationship. Well, you deserve happiness, and you don’t need to accommodate mediocre or take just any POT Sugar Baby you meet on a Sugar Daddy dating site. Sugar dating can be costly especially maintaining your SB, so you should only settle for what your heart has fallen for alone. Never compromise or turn a blind eye in sugar relationships. They won’t last long. There could be a number of reasons as to why you don’t have feelings for a POT SB. Maybe it could be that your personalities merely don’t fit or your needs or your schedules are simply just not compatible. In some cases, the reason is that you end up finding something that disqualifies her after your research. Perhaps one of the reasons is that she does not have enough status, she lies about what she does or her company, she lies about her real relationship status or worse, she has some kind of criminal history. So how do you call it quits respectfully but seriously? You need to be prepared on what and how you’ll say it. Your statement needs to be felt as respectful but, also, like you mean it. You, also, have to protect yourself should your partner try anything harmful.
Aside from the reasons mentioned above, below are a number of reasons that you may want to pass on a POT Sugar Baby.
- Undesirable distance factors. Your POT Sugar Baby may be coming from a different state and your meeting may be always a challenge or even impossible. Although you might have enough money to fly her to your place, this will always pose a challenge for both of you. It will be difficult to schedule meetings and having to reschedule a meeting can be complicated and costly. These related difficulties may cause things to turn cold for both of you and end up losing the spark between you. To save yourself from all this, try and weed out such a SB as early as possible.
- Some are just fakes or Sugar Baby scammers. Some Sugar Babies are out there to lure you into giving them access to every last cent of all your hard earned savings of your long life. They may even be worse with links to big criminal organizations that are known for their kidnapping and extortions capabilities. They may be sweet talkers, and you should certainly not ever trust sweet talkers. Even though you might trust them and want to have some fun for a moment, a date or two, you certainly do not wish to be lied to when the time comes to make an arrangement. Usually, their words won’t match with their actions. Always keep yourself safe no matter what. Get rid of such suspicious Sugar Babies ASAP!!
Whatever you reasons for wanting to end a SD/SB relationship, some Sugar Babies, especially the dramatic types, may not take it well or even understand why you have decided to reject them. They may have never been rejected before now. Or perhaps they may never believe that will all their beauty, you no longer have an interest in them. With these possible factors in mind, here are a few tips on how to weed out those who don’t make the cut:
- Be honest. If you wish to reject some Sugar Babies, being frank will be the best approach to take. If you are blunt from the start about why you do not wish to continue getting to know each other better, it will be easier. You can tell them the truth whatever the reason you may have found out about her being disqualified to become your Sugar Baby. Honesty is the best virtue after all.
- The earlier the better. If you have any doubts or concerns about a POT SB, it’s best to end it early. You can tell her early enough not to waste her time or yours in a respectful fashion. This might work to make her back off. Certainly no one wishes to have their time wasted – even though she might have invested time and feelings on you already.
- Never engage in fruitless chats/conversations after weeding out. When you start to weed out young Sugar Babies, who might be still very interested in you, you should not engage in any further conversations with them. Even though they might relentlessly send you messages or emails or even texts, you can just ignore these or delete each without reading them. Block the profile, if it becomes a problem. After some time, they will eventually give up and leave you in peace.
- Report stalkers and block their numbers. Most sugar dating sites usually have an easy way of reporting anyone who is behaving inappropriately in the site. If you report any form of nagging or abuse to the site administrators, they will take action against her on your behalf. In addition to that if your rejected Sugar Baby keeps texting you, then you can use your phone’s settings to block their calls and messages, although they may still be able to leave a voicemail. In extreme circumstances, you can contact your phone service provider to arrange for a direct block of their number.
In extreme cases, a rejected Sugar Baby might refuse utterly to be dismissed. If you have any reason to believe that a persistent Sugar Baby has become a danger to you, there are legal steps that you can take to eliminate the threat. If you have kept records of her harassment of you and any threats to your safety, you can file a report with the police and obtain a protective order that will make it illegal for her to contact you or come near you.
It is not always easy to reject a lover especially a Sugar Baby who was used to the high life that you used to provide for her. Despite her young age and her beauty, she might have some qualities that you dislike and have become a bother to you. You need to focus on the characteristics you go for when looking for a POT SB before getting into a mutually beneficial arrangement. If you are going to find the best Sugar Baby to get into an arrangement with, you must be strict in your requirements and pursue them relentlessly. Even when it isn’t always easy. However, if you stick to your goals then you are sure to find just the right Sugar Baby to make all of your dreams come true.